Experienced Senior Practitioners
We provide a dedicated team of occupational therapists and physiotherapists tailored to your specific needs and offer a range of partnership options:
- Spot purchase – A one off project which addresses a fixed number of allocations. Sometimes issued on a price checked basis, rather than full tender.
- Block Contract – A contract specifying a fixed number of allocations monthly over a longer term.
- Service Level Agreement – A contract which describes a service to be delivered by the contractor with projected allocations, which may vary from month to month.
- Framework Agreement – This agreement is for specified services, called off as and when demand arises
- Project Work – For example to pilot new approaches, establish a professional role within a new service area, research.
- Screen waiting list backlogs
- Deliver professional reports to given deadlines ensuring key performance indicators are met
- Complete follow up work, for example equipment trials and/or joint visits with surveyors to progress specifications for home adaptations
- Monitor progress by weekly database updates
- Review performance to assure continuous quality improvements
- Invoice and reconcile payment discrepancies promptly
- Hold and manage budgets on your behalf providing monthly financial status reports
- Provide Special Educational Needs transport assessments
- Provide parking bay assessments
- Short and longer term inputs